Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 3

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................................... DA BEBE!!!!! She is just getting more and more adorable every single day. I'm so glad she lives here so I can gawk. Such a wonderful baby niece!

For those of you who are wondering, I don't plan on posting for every single day of work this summer. I'm just doing this first week, for this will probably be the roughest week since I'm still getting used to the ins and outs of being a front desk clerk. But I'm happy to report that although today got really busy at the end of my shift, it was the best day of the three so far. I'm still learning lots of stuff, but I've got the basic skills down pretty well so that should help from here on out. I had a few problems today and sadly the woman who hired me, who was supposed to work with me today, decided to disappear right at those moments, but everything was put right in the end. I hope. At times I worry that I'm doing everything wrong by just making a small, very minute error in some random place. Yet even the smallest error could throw off the whole system, so it's pretty intense. Yet I haven't been fired or pulled into my manager's office, so I guess I'm doing all right.

Tomorrow is when people start checking in for the very, VERY busy weekend. BV's graduation is this weekend, and let me tell you, King's Pointe is BOOKED! Things will probably get crazy tomorrow and the stress level will rise to code red, but I'm confident that I'll at least survive. I have these past three days, so I might as well last one more, right? Until tomorrow. Cole out.

No comments:

Post a Comment