Monday, March 21, 2011

Food For Thought

I've decided that I will not be able to post the next "Friend Post" today because of all the work that I've got to do. I am sincerely sorry for the few of you who wanted to read something new. I'm doing the best I can, but time is scarce right now. Hopefully after this week things will open up a little and I'll be able to put more time into getting this accomplished. Until then, ponder this:

"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. [...] I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. [...] And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

-Romans 5:3-5 & Romans 8:18,28

No comments:

Post a Comment